- 6 cloves garlic minced
- 3 T Olive Oil
- 8 ounces baby bella mushrooms (I would make it a pound next time)
- 2 cups diced Roma Tomatoes
- crushed red pepper to taste
- chicken broth
- 1 1/2 pound cooked, skinned and cubed chicken breast
- 16 oz package cooked bow tie noodles
- 4 more cloves garlic minced
Brown 6 cloves of garlic in olive oil, just lightly brown. Add mushrooms, tomatoes and pepper flakes. Cook for a few minutes, until mushrooms and tomatoes are softened. Add broth and simmer to reduce. Add chicken and noodles and rest of garlic…toss to heat through….
Next time I make this I will use green onions also to give it a little zip….